The Chronic Wellness Collective, an online non-profit community for women with chronic illness, has announced 2020’s board of directors.
- Katherine Housh, BSN, RN, HWNC-BC as President
- Christina Tidwell, MN, RN, FNP, NC-BC as Vice President
- Melissa Monroe, MA, AHC as Treasurer
- Rachael Stanley, BSN, RN, NC-BC, APSATS CPC-c, CDWF, as Secretary
- Kimberly Daya as Board Member
- Erica Rodas, MS, OT/CLT as Board Member
“We are excited to have positioned our community to grow to serve 100 new members next year,” says Katherine Housh, Executive Director. “It will only be possible with the guidance and vision of these dedicated women and practitioners.”
About the Chronic Wellness Collective
The Chronic Wellness Collective is a 501(c)(3) non-profit community creating connection and improving quality of life for women with chronic illness. They provide online coaching and peer support to bridge the gaps in healthcare.
Chronic Wellness Collective
1267 Willis St. STE 200
Redding, CA 96001
Contact: Katherine Housh, Executive Director